SPECIALISED BRIDGE ENGINEERING
Our close working relationship with contractors has given us the ability to carry out practical and economical designs without compromising quality. We have efficient design process which enables us to work to tight project timeframes.
We take a holistic approach to design and pride ourselves on our ability to innovate.
Where possible we approach design considering the “why” as well as the “what” and seek to improve on our client’s brief. Among our innovations have been the introduction of the spaced plank design now being used throughout New South Wales, extending the span limits of Super Tees by a small modification to the voids, and the design of several modular bridge systems.
What we do
- Structural design of road, rail and pedestrian bridges
- Integration of road and bridge alignments
- Rehabilitation and upgrade design
- Bridge hydraulic analysis
- Inspections, condition assessments and load rating
- Project specifications
- Management and supervisions of bridge construction
- Dynamic piling analysis
- Client Representation
- Culvert Upgrades